A Wedding Photography Proposal for:
James & Kristen
"So, I came across Heidrich Photography during my EXTENSIVE search of photographers. I have heard from far too many people that the only thing they regret is not investing in a good photographer. We are so glad that we did our research and decided on David and Breanne. My biggest compliment to this duo was that I never felt awkward posing for our photos. We are not comfortable human beings in front of the camera and David was so good at coaching us through out the day and everything felt natural."
- Larry & Mandy
"If you are looking for a wedding day photographer, look no further! I am at a loss for words on just how absolutely incredible it was to work with David and Breanne and have them photograph our wedding.
They were incredibly easy to work with, from the first consultation meeting at Monogram to the final delivery of our photos (which by the way, were printed and placed in a STUNNING wooden box!)
David is flexible, detailed, and incredibly talented. Looking back at our photos, we realized that he didn't only capture some beautiful portraits and pictures of my husband and I, but also photos of our guests and our families while they attend the events, and those really warmed our hearts.
I could not speak more highly of Heidrich Photography and their work, thank you David and Breanne!!!"
- Ian and Lamess
Photos Before The Big Day:
Taking some portraits prior to the wedding day is something we always recommend our couples do for three reasons:
1) We all feel nervous & awkward in front of the camera, right?! We know how strange and uncomfortable it feels to have the camera lens pointed at you. But we’ve got you covered. We’ll show you all the tips and tricks to looking your best and guide you every step of the way so you can feel natural and comfortable!
2) You can meet us and feel comfortable working together before the wedding! It’s valuable to have a bit of warm/up and getting to know you time with us before your wedding day – because you have more important things to give your attention to! The beauty of meeting and working together prior to your wedding day is that we aren’t strangers on the most important day! Since you already will know how we work and what to expect, you can focus your attention on those people you love most all around you.
3) You want to feel confident, excited and ready to rock your wedding photos! Not only do we guide you in all the ways to feel and look awesome, you’ll have added confidence from knowing what to expect, as well as see the amazing photos you’ll be about to get for your wedding day! (Aimsley had mentioned that you likely wouldn’t be up here prior to your date, but if you decide/are able to come up the Banff area prior to your wedding weekend, you can also shift the day-before coverage to an engagement session.)
The Second Photographer (Assistant/stylist):
While David is the main photographer on a wedding day, Breanne works as the second photographer, as well as a photographer’s assistant and stylist. The most wonderful part about having an assistant/stylist is that all the photography-related details are taken care of. For parts of the day, in scenarios that need multiple angles captured (for example, the ceremony, the reception, getting ready), we are able to split up, shoot opposite sides, capture more emotion and cover moments beyond what only one photographer would be able to do. For other parts of the day, where you don’t need two photographers, Breanne helps to take care of styling details (ie. the dress, a flyaway hair, etc.), helps to keep the photography timeline on track, as well as helps to navigate and coordinate family photos. We know how treasured wedding family portraits are, and we always strive to provide a stress-free, organized and fun family photo time.
When you’ve invested in such beautiful documentation of your wedding day, you deserve to have an equally beautiful way to share the story of the day. Our albums are the perfect blend of art and story, handcrafted and one of a kind, and made from materials of highest quality.
- The Artisan Album (9×12, the main album for bride and groom above) is a gorgeous statement piece. It features lay flat binding, fine art print pages, calligraphy imprint on both album and box, a vellum first page as well as a matching bespoke album box.
- The Fine Art Album (8×10, parent albums, same design) features lay flat binding, fine art print pages, a calligraphy imprint on the album and a standard box.
Both albums are designed tell the story of the wedding day, having 25 spreads (50 pages), however, can be upgraded in size and/or to hold up to 35 spreads. If you have any questions or would like to know more about albums, we’d love to get you more information!
24 Sneak Peek:
Receiving a handful of your professional wedding photos within 24hrs after your wedding day is the best! Keep the excitement alive the day after by enjoying a few digital photos from the day before, as well as share professional photos right away on social media with friends and family.
Photos To Hold:
All of our packages include our signature heirloom box of 4×6 prints from your entire day. We’ve found the experience of tangibly flipping through your wedding day is incomparable to any digital viewing method. It gets pretty old, pretty quick, asking people to gather around an iPad. There is just such a different experience created by passing stacks of photos around with family and friends – similar to when we find an old box of portraits in a closet and then time flies while we’re lost in the memories. We want this for you, and have made it our mission for all our couples to experience their wedding day tangibly through our signature heirloom print box.
Your Wedding Gallery:
All of the packages include an online gallery with your high resolution, printing quality digital images. You will receive a download pin to access, download and back up all of your images from the day, and depending on your level of convenience and privacy, you can feel free to share your pin with those you want to share your wedding day with. The gallery is a great, easy way to share your wedding day with family or friends who are far away and couldn’t join the celebration. (And if you have a portion of the day, for example, the getting ready, that you don’t want everyone seeing, you have the option to hide certain images from the main gallery view.) If you, or friends and family, are interested in ordering prints, the gallery is also connected to an online print shop. Using US photo labs, print orders are shipped to your door (and in this case, American orders get quicker shipping times without cross-border duties.) Your online gallery will be live for 12 months.
"We loved working with David and Breanne and will forever treasure our photos. At our first meeting they took the time to get to know us and what we wanted out of our day and we felt that they carried the same thoughtfulness through until we received our photos. They were both a pleasure to spend time with on our wedding day and made things really easy on us communicating about anything we needed to think through in advance so we didn't have to worry about it on our wedding day. Would recommend them in a heartbeat! Thank you!"
- Mike & Jocelyn
"Right from the moment we met Heidrich Photography we knew we wanted them to photograph our wedding day. David made taking photos so comfortable. When we received our wedding photos we were blown away, going through them we just kept saying oh and I love this one too. There are too many amazing photos to choose from and they perfectly captured our day! We would recommend David and Breanne to anyone, they are amazing to work with and we can't wait to share our photos with everyone!"
- Cam & Megan
Once you’ve had a chance to review all the details of this proposal, let’s set up a video consult to go over any questions you may have. If what you’ve reviewed sounds like a great fit, we will walk you through all the next steps for solidifying your date in our 2022 calendar. If you’re not ready to move forward, let’s chat about what you need to move you there!
We’re so looking forward to connecting to get to know you both more and talk about how you'll receive the best wedding photography experience ever!
David & Breanne